MICHIGAN ENERGY PROVIDERS CONFERENCE
Program Page: http://www.gomepc.org/
July 24-26, 2019
The Grand Hotel, Mackinac Island, Michigan
Hotel reservations should be made at The Grand Hotel
About the program
The Michigan Energy Providers Conference is a forum to educate individuals regarding energy issues, enable partnerships within the industry, and facilitate communication regarding energy policy in Michigan. IPU provides some of the administrative support for the program. If you have a question about program content, accommodations, or registration please contact Suzy Westmoreland at MEGA at 517-484-7730 or email@example.com. If you need support with processing payment for the program, please contact IPU at 517-355-1876 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The MEPC will include:
- Educational speakers
- Networking opportunities
- Social activities for the Family
- And much, much more
2019 Emerging energy topics
- Energy Storage – A look at the current state of storage
- Resource Planning – How is it changing the energy landscape
- Natural Gas and Electric Generation – A look at industry trends
- The Future of Mobility – What will this look like in Michigan
NEW THIS YEAR – Thursday afternoon Breakout Sessions
– Provide valued information on elements within the energy industry (electric and natural gas), particularly those with significant impact to energy stakeholders in Michigan.
– Obtain information on policy direction from significant energy stakeholders – including utilities, legislators, agency representatives, and interest groups.
– Provide opportunities for networking.
– Achieve participation by all segments of the energy industry.
– Provide time for participants to engage with friends and family.
2015 Conference attendees rated this conference as “highly effective” and a “great opportunity to network and learn about breakthroughs in the electric and gas industry.” Bring your family and enjoy Michigan’s unique tourist destination, while also networking and learning about the most up-to-date topics in the electric and gas industries.
Planning committee members
– Consumers Energy
– DTE Energy
– ITC Holdings Corp
– Michigan Electric Cooperative Association (MECA)
– Michigan Electric & Gas Association (MEGA)
– Michigan Municipal Electric Association (MMEA)
– SEMCO Energy Gas Company (SEMCO)